Club aims to fill cargo truck with necessities for tornado victims
BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Donation opportunities continue to emerge in the wake of devastating tornadoes in Kentucky. The Beavercreek Rotary Club has announced that it is also collecting donations for these tornado victims.
Stephen Brown, president of the Beavercreek Rotary Club, said the items listed below can be dropped off at the Heart Mercantile store at 438 E 5th St, Dayton, during business hours until Tuesday, December 21.
Donations will also be accepted at the cargo truck parked at the Dayton Mall across from Mad River Road, running Monday and Tuesday, Brown said. The truck, sponsored by Think Patented, is orange and blue with âThink Patentedâ on the side.
On Wednesday morning, the truckload of donations will begin the journey to Elizabethtown Kentucky.
Supplies needed include:
- Baby supplies, diapers, wipes, baby formula, etc.
- Hygiene supplies, feminine supplies
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes
- Towels, washing cloths
- School supplies, backpacks, notebooks, pens, etc.
- Toys, all ages
- Batteries, all sizes
- Paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins, etc.
- Powdered milk, preservative milk
- Solar charge cell phone chargers
- Manual can opener
- Large flashlights
- Work gloves
- Gas carafes
- Small street lights
Suggest a correction