Powerball results of 02/01/21; Did anyone win the $ 390 million jackpot?
LANSING, MI – The Powerball jackpot is now worth over $ 400 million as there was no winner of the $ 390 million jackpot for the Saturday January 2 draw.
This means that the Powerball draw on Wednesday, January 6 will be worth $ 410 million with a cash option of $ 316.4 million.
The Powerball numbers (white) for January 2: 3-4-11-41-67
The Red Powerball power number: 5
The power set number: 2
Powerball winners for January 2:
· Although there was no big winner, two players found the five randomly drawn white numbers to win $ 1 million. These tickets were sold in Arizona and Connecticut.
· The Connecticut player also played the Power Play option which increased his winnings to $ 2 million.
· In Michigan, 12 tickets sold won $ 200 in the raffle. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· Prior to the draw, the actual jackpot was increased from $ 384 million to $ 390 million.
· There were 1,395,711 tickets sold which won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 50,850 tickets sold won at least $ 4.
Powerball is offered in 44 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and a red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
The next Mega Millions draw will take place on Tuesday, January 5 with an estimated jackpot of $ 432 million and a cash option of $ 329.7 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Wednesday, January 6 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $ 1.15 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 126,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is at 7:08 p.m.
For the latest information on the Michigan Lottery, visit the official site of the Michigan Lottery, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $ 70 million playing Powerball in February. With her earnings, Davis said she plans to buy a new house and a new car.
And while she was the lucky winner, it makes sense for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $ 1 million sold to Hartland. in 2019 was not claimed. The ticket was purchased at Hartland Speedway, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. Instead, the money went to the State Educational Assistance Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take take a look at these tips by lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by hitting the top jackpots in smaller games.