Trucker Path launches dispatcher service
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Trucker Path is launching a dispatch service aimed at reducing the amount of office work for drivers.
Chris Oliver, Marketing Director of Trucker Path, announced the new service Thursday, March 24 during a media event at the Mid-America Trucking Show.
“With Trucker Path Dispatch, we handle all the back-office work so drivers can just focus on driving,” Oliver said. “The personalized approach allows drivers to determine their lane and product preferences, then we find the loads they want to haul at cost-effective rates, eliminate forced shipments, handle check calls and also help find parking and the best places to stop at the end of a shift.
“It’s that simple. With Trucker Path Dispatch, drivers will experience less hassle, earn more money, and get paid faster.
The cost of the service is 5% per reserved load. Oliver said there were no long-term contracts or subscription fees.
Drivers interested in the service can submit their Motor Carrier Authority, Certificate of Insurance and W-9 tax forms, sign a Service Level Agreement and begin sharing their load and lane preferences with a personal dispatcher.
Trucker Path Dispatch features include:
- Load Provisioning and Negotiation – Trucker Path says it will find profitable loads that drivers want to haul by gathering their preferences and sharing them with their personal dispatcher who is armed with powerful artificial intelligence tools and millions of data points.
- truck navigation – Drivers receive truck-specific routes to their Trucker Path app. Drivers will also receive information on pickup and delivery locations, time slots and any special instructions.
- Status report – Dispatchers manage control calls with real-time reports to keep customers informed without interrupting the driver.
- Compliance Monitoring – Personal dispatcher will monitor compliance and offer suggestions on safe places to close for rest periods and over 300,000 points of interest and parking locations.
- Digital documents – Drivers can scan and submit travel documents to the dispatcher to expedite the payment process.
Phoenix-based Trucker Path offers a mobile app designed for truckers.
“With over a million users on our app, we have the unique advantage of reaching out to our drivers directly to ask them what they like and want,” Oliver said. “The features of this initial Dispatch launch were the best picks. As we do with all of our offerings, we will continue to ask our driver community and grow this service until it has all the features we they want and need. LL